With Samsung Galaxy M31s, Samsung introduces a 6000 mAh battery with a 25 Watt Fast charger for the first time in this price segment- along with all-round features comprising of a 64 MP rear camera in Quad camera set up and an immersive + sAMOLED Infinity-O Display.
- Quad camera setup – 64MP (F1.8) main camera + 12MP (F2.2) ultra-wide camera + 5MP (F2.4) depth camera + 5MP (F2.4) macro camera | 32MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.4 centimeters (6.5-inch) super Amoled – Infinity-O display, FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 407 PPI pixel density and Contrast Ratio: 78960:1
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10.0 operating system with 1.7GHz+2.3GHz Exynos 9611 octa-core processor
- 6000mAH lithium-ion battery with 5x fast charge | 25W Type-C fast charger in the box
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Travel adapter, USB Type-C to Type-C Cable, ejection pin, and user manual
- Fast face unlock and fingerprint sensor | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with dual standby and dual VoLTE, Dedicated Sim slot
Top reviews from India
Reviewed in India on 10 August 2020
Honest review for an Honest Samsung phone. I am writing this review after using M31s for more than half a month. And my verdict based on truly improved Samsung M series with my experience & tested after usage only.
Superior, as it matches any S series flagship premium in classy look, strongly built for this budget amount. My hand is small but still, I found 6.5 inches display is good to handle as it is well managed for one-hand use also.
DISPLAY & FINGERPRINT.
With the Samsung SuperAmoled display, you can truly trust the amazing view angle. Now in the M31s feature of Widevine L Certification, you can enjoy all those global Dolby theatre experiences. I found it reliable for my 1920p to 4k level of movie watching without any distraction due to the Infinite O display which gives Full-Screen Ratio. The fingerprint on the side is much faster than I expected. It doesn’t take a second also to open. Even FaceUnlock is faster.
The main benefit of this midrange M series is its massive 6000mAh battery which gave me enough juice for nearly 3 days continuously. Tested.
This time M series did an honest job by giving us an INTELLI camera of 64 megapixels with a Single Take feature. Samsung gives what it advertises. Which made me stick to the Samsung brand. My usage of Camera is high & I found no complaints at all in focusing a shoot. Good color saturated. Well bright night shots. Macro shots r OSM. The depth & clarity of 64 megapixels is more developed in this M31s model. So no complaints.
After using for more than half a month I must say, Exynos 9611 works wonderful liquid speed when it is combined with LPDDR4X RAM technology. I have not faced any lag in PUBG or ASPHALT-9 hight end games, in medium settings which are good for battery saving. So 2.3Ghz speed accomplished. No complaints about the budget spent.
After using for hours I found the Speaker this time Samsung made is much improved with Bass Stereo which was missing earlier. The in-ear delivers your ear the pure Dolby Atmos with clear precision and crystal clear bass effect.
Bang for the bucks goes for it. Thanks, Amazon for Safe delivery.
Reviewed in India on 11 August 2020
Ordered on Prime day, 6th August 12 AM. Received the phone on 8th August.
All aspects of the phone is on par or above the next segment.
The display is gorgeous.
Likewise, it doesn’t feel like an M series phone.
FP sensor works well although it can store only 3 fingerprints.
The camera is overall good. Can’t say it’s a camera-centric phone obviously. However, it has some good outputs
6000mah battery with 25W fast charging is awesome. (you get reverse charging as well).
The only con I felt until now is the exclusion of a phone cover in the box. This might sound silly but I’m one of those guys who use the phone with a cover only to be on the safer side. Just because there is no cover I’m unable to use the phone as my daily driver right now.
Come on Samsung. How much will a tpu cover cost for you?? 50Rs??
M31s is actually A51 without on-screen fp. It has better specs than A51 which retails around 8-9k than M31s which makes this phone one of a kind.
The dimensions are also the same as A51. So you can use the same tempered glass but can’t use the A51 back cover for M31s since it should have the cutout for side-mounted fp scanner.
Overall a great phone. Value for money I should say. If you are not a heavy gamer this is the best choice around.
Will update the review after using the phone for 2 weeks.
Till then book your phone and wait for the delivery as it is back-ordered at this moment.